Pages

come with me ;;)

Friday, May 7, 2010

I want You

yAy! got a new task from anis ^^ *tengs ya* this is bout dream Mr Perfect. excited! excited! excited! hehe :D *gatai naa*

1. How tall should he be? taller than me for sure. protective. ngee ^^
2. What hair color should he have? hitam la. kalau dapat omputeh pun nak yang rambut colour hitam jugak. hee ;)
3. What kind of personality should he have? woo,,, feel like so many things are suppose to be listed. briefly...
  • of course agama. I need someone who will always be with me and guide me along the route towards Him. Insya-Allah...('_')
  • respect the elders like he respects his parents and family as well :)
  • can be my wonderwall. always lend an ear to me. a shoulder to cry on. a friend to rely on.
  • good sense of humor. sometimes can be serious *macho di situ, ahaks* but also love to kick back and joke around with me. cey cey sweet la konon *blushing*
  • love me and accept me for who i am ^_~
  • other : let me complete him ;)

4. Older or younger? older. sebaya pun ok.

5. What film actor should he most be like?
you always make me melt like an iceberg on the sea, honey ^.^
penangan Adam punye pasal. nasib baik la kau ni laki orang. ahaks :P
va.va.va.va main hoon naa - i'm here now :)

6. What singer should he most be like?
ouwh oppa... mmuahx3

7. Do they need to cook? harus la kalau tak sanggup makan maggi hari-hari. hee >.<

8. What is his best body part? need my answer? then it's gonna be private answer. grrrrr,,, :p

9. What car should he drive? hee,,, nak mini cooper macam Adam punya boleh? *dalam cite AdaMaya tu*

10. What one thing completely turns you on? when someone look me in the eyes. whisper softly close to me. listen completely to my every single word. ehem ;)

11. Who was the guy who is on your mind when you were doing this survey? refer to question 5 and 6 yup. hehe :D


12. Tag part

It's your turn now :)
Bubye...

5 003 people care:

anish said...

like this!
tengs da bwat! ^^

nurdiyana said...

ouhhh... xlarat da nak buat~

zEri sAfEerA said...

hehe,,,masheh anis :)
dyana: kan cikgu rotan br taw :p

Fareha Noor said...

OOOHHHHH, terkena penangan adamaya..aku pn tgok...adush

zEri sAfEerA said...

hahahah=)) 2 r fareha. rum8 aku punye pasal. pujuk punye pujuk sruh aku tngok. last2 aku hok mlekat. hehe,,, sape xmo suami g2 weiyh... ^^