Pages

come with me ;;)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tired but happy

Salam...

I just coming back from programme 'Simposium Budaya Islam Darul Iman'. Not taking bath yet *hehe,,, too excited to on9* I got so many story to share later actually but leave it for a while because the 1st thing that I'm going to do now is answering the question that I have been tagged by Diyana :)


What is your full name?
Azri Safirah Binti Abdullah
Azri means strenght, Safirah means Ambassador *for extra mark, hee*

When is your birthday?
22nd August 1989 *go and save as reminder now! hehe*

How many siblings do you have?
1 dozen minus ten is equal to??? *calculate by your own :p*

Where do you live?
Terengganu Darul Iman

Your favourite colour(s)
Don't know since it always change but so far yellow is not in the list

Still studying?
Yup,,, student of upm

Do you have a bestfriend?
I don't think that there is a person who don't have bestfriend

Do you love them?
I will not going to call them bestfriend if i don't love them, ok

Pop or jazz?
Don't mind at all

Chicken or beef?
Why fish is not included?

Coke or 100plus?
Why i need to choose them? I don't like both :p

What brand is your purse?
Billabong... hehe,,, given by my bro

How much do you have in your wallet right now?
rm 40++

High heels or flat?
Learn to love high heels now *built confident level*. flat for comfort

Skirts or jeans?
Jeans but skirts are also acceptable :)

Shirt or blouse?
What if blousy shirt? Ngee ^^

Watch or bracelet?
Watch

Favourite watch's brand?
Bum equipment

Do you have girlfriend?
Nop *just kidding for the funny question*

Do you have a boyfriend?
Nop a boyfriend but boyfriendssssssssss... hahaha =))

Did you love her?
Always will

Did you ever kiss him?
Nauzubillah... *jawapan selamat*

Facebook or Myspace?
I have to face the book. mia,,haha =))
Myspace *already deleted*

What is your dream?
Why? Are there any people out there will fulfill my dream? *ngee,,love answer the question with question*

Last but not least, the next people you want to tag
Anyone want to

0 003 people care: