Pages

come with me ;;)

Friday, November 19, 2010

try sleeping with broken heart :'(



Owh. That heart is not mine. My lil heart is still virgin, hoho ;) Btw, smart kan? Tak ey? Handsome mungkin, hehe :D
Actually, a person who is try sleeping with broken heart is not me instead Alicia Keys, hakhak :))

The title of this entry was chosen according to music tag. Since I have 1 more paper to go and it's on Sunday, so I feel free to do this tag tonight. Banyak-banyak tag yang saya dah buat, I thought this is the exciting one. I got it from Anis. K, malas nak memanjangkan benda yang pendek. Before I proceed with questions, let read its rule 1st!


Music Myspace Comments put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! when you're done, tag 20 people in this note and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the title of your notes.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say
The Time - Black Eyed Peas. get it? I mean I need more time to answer whether it's ok or not. ngee :D

2. How would you describe yourself?
Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft Fergie. hahaha :)) dangerous tu mungkin yup. beautiful tu sila beautiful

3. What do you like in a girl?
Real Love - Masari. strongly agree :). it's real love that you don't know about n_n *u 2 refer 2 guy :p*

4. How do you feel today?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida. hoyay~ the only one who can handle me today --> I :p

5. What is your life's purpose?
Love Like Woe - The Ready Set. I wanna get a love like woah oh oh oh from everyone

6. What's your motto?
Shut Up and Kiss Me - Orianthi. Oit! kenapa dapat lagu ni? eyuw,,, emokah??? hakhak :p

7. What do your friends think of you?
Obsessed - Mariah Carey. Owh, begitukah kawan-kawan? obsessed on sleep tak? tehee ^^

8. What do you think of your parents?
If It's Love - Train. this answer :). if it's love. infinity of luv. i confess you are the best thing in my life. wink2 ;);)

9. What do you think about every often?
Falling for you - Colbie Caillat. falling for someone since I believe he is waiting for me somewhere. Erk??? but not every often. sometimes je la. hikhik ^_-

10. What is 2 + 2?
Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft Kanye West. Kwang3~ memang patut knock you down. 2+2 pun tak tau ke? 2+2=22. hakhak =))

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Takin' Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara. tak mahu... I don't wanna takin' back my love. Nah, ambil balik (:

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber. the person I like is somebody to love or somebody to be loved? O'oww @_@

13. What if your life story?
Check It Out - Nicki Minaj ft Will I Am. mia,,,hahaha :)) the right song came just at the right question *thumbs up*

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert. It messed me up. Need a second to breathe. hehe:D agak-agak tension la konon bila diaju dengan macam-macam soalan kan. gagagagaga:D

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift. sweet. so maybe it's true that I can't live without you. maybe 2 is better than 1. *mb j ek not totally* ^.~

16.What will you dance at your wedding?
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum. zEri is currently love this song :) it's a quater after one, I'm all alone and I need you now... la la la

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Raise Your Glass - Pink. errr~

18. What is your biggest fear?

Beautiful - Eminem. Ey apa pulak biggest fear? biggest dream la. wakakaka =))

19. What is your biggest secret?
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias ft Pitbul. I like it since no one knows except my besties and now I decide to keep holding it forever :p

20. What will you post this as?
Try Sleeping With Broken Heart - Alicia Keys. alright then...


Now, done with mine! Music Myspace Comments

Rule 2. Next 20 people to do this:

Huh -_- don't you think to tag 20 people is a lots??? K in short, the rest yang rasa free nak buat this tag, you are welcome to try this fun :) Tak aci main tipu yup. Terima saja la what song do you get for each question. Sangat senorok seronok!!! Try la ;)



p/s: mak saya ada cakap "tak baik hancurkan hati orang, nanti SAKIIITTT dia"

0 003 people care: